Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food Review
What is Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food?
Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food is a brand that is inspired to provide top tier nutrition to dogs and cats by providing raw food selections. They provide all-natural, raw, frozen, and freeze-dried treats and meals for cats and dogs.
Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food has been operating for the last 17 years and is headquartered in Wisconsin. Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food procures 98% of their meats, organs, and bones from sustainable farms. Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food also uses fruits and vegetables which are 100% certified organic.
Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food believes that the key to a healthy pet is to provide them with a diet that more closely resembles the one which is more natural and that they would experience in nature.
Stella & Chewy ranks 2nd in our best raw dog foods of 2020.
Stella & Chewy’s Food Products
Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food offers meals for cats and dogs in beef, chicken, duck, goose, salmon, lamb, rabbit, and turkey. S
Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food provides cat and dog meals in the form patties which can consist of one or more of the aforementioned meat selections, or as a meal mixer, or as food toppers. Generally, customers add these to a meal rather than it being the entire meal itself. This helps a customer’s pet adjust to this new diet or can simply supplement an existing diet that a pet already knows and loves.
Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food also has an assortment of treatment options for your dogs and cats.
These five products that Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food have which stand out from others are:
- Made from grass-fed beef in freeze-dried nuggets
- Formulated to resemble a natural diet
- Made in the USA
- Created using cage-free chickens
- Created to resemble a natural diet without hormones or preservatives
- Made in the USA
- Made with cage, hormone, and antibiotic-free chickens
- Provides genuine raw nutrition via freeze-dried patties
- Made directly in the USA
- Made with grass-fed beef without hormones or antibiotics
- Created to resemble a raw and natural diet
- Made in the USA
- Enhanced with Probiotics to help a healthy digestion
- Created with 100% cage-free poultry
- No additives such as grains, gluten, fillers, or any type of artificial preservatives
Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food Prices
The meals which Stella and Chewy’s Raw Food sells land in the range of $37.99 to $39.99 for an 18-ounce bag. The dinner patties range between $28.47 and $29.97 for a 14-ounce bag. The meal mixers have comparable prices to those of the meals for the same ounces.
Is Stella & Chewy’s a scam?
Stella is certainly not a scam. Online reviews show that they are a legitimate business as they work regularly with Chewy, Inc.
Stella & Chewy’s Recall
Our research indicates that there have been recalls for Stella & Chewy products in the past. This consisted of 15 products in July 2015 with the potential for listeria and four products in December 2015 with the potential for listeria.
Do we Recommend Stella & Chewy’s Raw food?
We, at petfoodbrands.net recommend Stella & Chewy’s raw food due to its high-quality food products and its effort to focus food for pets on more natural ingredients. Several of their products had been recalled and they did so voluntarily. This shows their commitment to providing the best and safest products or the pets of their customers.
Table of Contents
- What is Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food?
- Stella & Chewy’s Food Products
- Stella & Chewy’s Raw Food Prices
- Is Stella & Chewy’s a scam?
- Stella & Chewy’s Recall
- Do we Recommend Stella & Chewy’s Raw food?