What is World’s Best?
World’s Best is a cat litter brand that is focused on natural ingredients. It is the only cat litter that manufacturers make from all-natural whole-kernel corn. It is safe for humans and animals as it does not contain any synthetic chemicals, clays, perfumes, or other known irritants. World’s Best is a wholly-owned subsidiary by the Kent Nutrition Group, Inc., which is located in Muscatine, Iowa.
World’s Best Litter Products
- Quick clumping for quick and easy scooping and a cleaning discard than alternatives options currently on the market
- Lightweight and 99% dust-free
- Made from whole kernel corn and so provides a greener option for pet owners
- Flushable and safe for most septic and sewer systems and so limits lingering orders or trash size
- Nearly dust free and minimizes tracking throughout the dwelling space
- Long-lasting odor control makes it generally more pleasant than market alternatives
- 100% all-natural scented lavender oil from natural procurement channels
- Natural compressed corn absorbs and traps odor much faster than alternatives on the market currently
- Forms small clumps for easy handling and allows for cleaner reuse and multiple reuses of the same litter load
- Flushable and safe for most septic tanks
- Nearly dust-free
- Quick clumping action for minimal cleanup
- No harmful chemicals added
- Long-lasting odor protection
- Quickly clumps to absorb pee
World’s Best Prices
World’s Best prices vary in range from a lower value of $25.60 to prices around $34.40. The price generally depends on the weight of the product and whether any natural scents have been included. Generally, there was not much flexibility in the pricing as most products only come in 2 weight classes and with very little variation.
Is World’s Best a Scam?
It certainly is not a scam. They are an established business and do a considerable amount of business through Chewy, Inc. Furthermore, the also conduct independent sales online. Lastly, the customer reviews are mostly positive the only comment that seems to show some room for improvement is that there seems to be room to grow on the question if their cat litter generates dust after use. Although most users do not complain and generally like this product, there were a few instances that showed that perhaps an unacceptable level of dust was created.
World’s Best Recalls
There are no known recalls that our research found. Also, recall frequency should be low as World’s Best sells cat litter, and recall focus is likely on food products.
Do we recommend World’s Best?
Yes. Their inclination to focus on natural products that have no adverse effects on their human or feline customer makes them particularly attractive. Our worlds’best review shows that it is quick-acting and natural formula take the health of their customers and their feline friends into account without sacrificing performance.
Table of Contents
- World’s Best Litter Products
- World’s Best Prices
- Is World’s Best a Scam?
- World’s Best Recalls
- Do we recommend World’s Best?